An Efficient Approach to Online Dating is a program for private use by anyone considering taking the plunge into the unknown ocean of online dating. Psychologist Eve Ash and company director Sadhana Smiles help you navigate its risks and rewards. Online dating is a game of chance. It is efficient and widens the range of possibilities in the online dating landscape. However, the internet is a huge marketplace, where predators and oddballs exist so approach with caution. Online dating is a practical and efficient way to meet new people.
Online apps provide new opportunities in the dating landscape. Many have found people they would never have found before, enjoyed interesting meetings and relationships and often long-time partners. This has led to more satisfaction with their lives, a more positive mental attitude and ultimately a positive outcome for their work.
Key Learning Points
- Always exercise caution before sharing photos and personal information
- Be clear about what you're looking for and differentiate yourself from others
- Assess options carefully before agreeing to meet - preferably in a public place
- Use behavioral interviewing skills to learn about the other person, keeping expectations realistic
- Have a sense of humor and civility in your online exchanges
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.