English at Work 10 – Communicating Feedback is an entertaining course that explains how to give and receive feedback and talk about what has happened using the present perfect tense. The course covers grammar, idioms, vocabulary and pronunciation and is ideal for workplace learners who already have basic skills in English. It promotes communication and language competence by building the desire and motivation to learn and the confidence to try. Confidence in learning and using English leads to successful communication.
Key Learning Points
- Learn language functions - Communicating Feedback - various ways people give feedback at work
- Master simple grammar lessons – Present Perfect Tense - I have/ I've; I have never/I've never; Have you...?; He has/she has; They have; It has/it's
- Master everyday idioms – Bring it down a notch; Keep me posted; Get something off your chest; Straight from the horse's mouth; Give someone a piece of my mind
- Build vocabulary – rocky start; criticizing; feedback; professional; level-headed
- Learn and practice pronunciation – Syllable Stress - open; feedback; positive; report; manage; professional; communicate/communication; important
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
- PowerPoint Slides
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.