English at Work 01 - Greeting and Introducing is an entertaining course to help people improve their English at work by learning greetings and basic introductions for yourself and others and use the correct possessive pronouns – my, his, her, our, your and their. The course covers grammar, idioms, vocabulary and pronunciation and is ideal for workplace learners who already have basic skills in English. It promotes communication and language competence by building the desire and motivation to learn and the confidence to try. Confidence in learning and using English leads to successful communication
Ideal for self-study or group ESL lessons at work, school, college or university.
- Learn language functions – greeting and introducing - introducing yourself and introducing others and responding to introductions
- Master simple grammar lessons – possessive pronouns - examples of everyday language using my, his/her, our, your, their
- Master everyday idioms – Cover for someone; Put someone in the picture; In someone else's shoes; Bend over backwards
- Build vocabulary - next door; receptionist; promotion; great impression; employee/employees; we're/where
- Learn and practice pronunciation - Consonants - shows difficulty with pronouncing 'Facebook' and 'shoes'
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
- PowerPoint Slides
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.