Log in or register for the full version
PRICE Mistakes as Opportunities is a simple course to learn to proactively manage mistakes without blame. We all make mistakes, that's how we learn. Mistakes teach us something we didn't know and what doesn't work. They help us to broaden our view of what success means. In this course psychologist Eve Ash recommends PRICE, a five-part strategy for being proactive by exploring mistakes in a positive way. We can use PRICE to boost creativity, innovation and positive energy so we are able to find new solutions. Mistakes help us continually improve.
- Learn to use the PRICE approach to deal with mistakes as positives and opportunities - Problem, Rectification, Investigation, Creativity and Evaluation
- Explore problems and mistakes without blame or accusation
- Rectify mistakes as quickly as possible with short-term and long-term solutions
- Investigate mistakes thoroughly and analyze all possible causes, recognizing that sometimes mistakes are the result of systemic flaws
- Be creative and make every mistake an opportunity for improvement and growth
- Evaluate and trouble-shoot changes to fix the problem and avoid repeating it
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.