Log in or register for the full version
Recover from my Mistake is a video to help anyone feeling bad about a making a mistake, to stop wasting time beating yourself up about it, and learn to recover gracefully and thrive. We all make mistakes and can recover, and learn from them, as Peter Quarry, behavioral expert explains.
Recover from my Mistake is a video in which you will learn to take responsibility, acknowledge the mistake, apologize and make amends. You will learn the value of openly sharing your insights with your team. It enhances yuro reputation.
- Take responsibility and acknowledge the mistake
- Apologize face to face or in writing, saying something like,"I'm really sorry, I made a mistake"
- Make amends by offering a solution to rectify the error
- Do something extra to win back trust and credibility
- Analyze your mistake and learn what you should have done differently
- Share your insights openly with colleagues and management
- Use the mistake to demonstrate your honesty, integrity, professionalism and ability to learn
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.