Inspirational Leadership – Practical Skills for Managers Workshop
This popular interactive workshop will inspire new administrators and those wanting to improve their management and supervision skills. It covers essential leadership and performance management skills including how to motivate your team, manage performance through goal setting, coaching, and giving and receiving feedback. Case studies and practical examples will be used to demonstrate how to manage difficult people and conflict situations. Participants will gain insights into being assertive and successful, even under pressure and with competing demands.
- Essential leadership skills
- Building a powerful culture of engagement
- Managing performance though goal setting
- Motivating and inspiring your team to high performance
- Coaching, and giving and receiving feedback
- Managing conflict situations and mediating disputes
- Being assertive and successful under pressure with competing demands
Book Eve to speak at your event
NOW READ: How do I manage the blamers and complainers?
NOW WATCH: 4 Ways to Boost Your Leadership Skills, Overcoming Disempowerment, Inspirational Leadership