Log in or register for the full version
In this program, we learn how employers can create a culture of pride. Employees engagement rises dramatically when they feel they work in a culture that values them as individuals and provides learning opportunities and flexible work arrangements. They particularly value being in an organization that is making a difference in the community, and which cares for its staff.
Employees want and value:
- Being treated as an individual.
- Caring about their needs.
- Options for growing and developing
- Organizations that respect the community and environment.
- Diversity of work.
- Opportunity to make a difference.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Strong relationships.
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.