This program provides the stimulus for everyone to re-evaluate their own thinking patterns and behaviors. It will help them recognize negative thinking so they can then turn it around. This leads to improved confidence, persistence and more effective communication skills. Managers need to lead by example and this program unearths the negative thinking that can lead to disempowerment.
SWITCH ON EVERYONE will encourage viewers to recognize:
- The power of success starts with the way you think.
- Positive messages and affirmations make us feel good, help us communicate effectively and achieve results.
- Negative thinking and negative messages hold us back, keep us stuck in the past and create conflict and poor motivation
SWITCH ON EVERYONE is aimed at helping everyone at all levels to think positively and change negative thoughts into positive thoughts and actions. It is ideal for attitudinal and customer service training and for developing communication skills. It can be used for motivating staff and team building, as well as developing supervisors and managers. It can be used in short meetings, at conferences, in workshops and for one on one motivational coaching or self-development online.
The SWITCH ON EVERYONE program has 5 segments:
- Segment 1provides individual attitudes of staff to work
- Segment 2 covers team attitudes
- Segment 3 offers supervisor attitudes
- Segment 4 explores management attitudes
- Segment 5 shows how everyone can do better
A range of key learning points can be made using this program:
- We all have a range of positive and negative thoughts and ‘messages’
- Some messages are voiced some remain as underlying thoughts
- We all have the power to choose our own mood
- We can switch on positive messages if we choose
- Positive thoughts usually underpin positive actions
- Our mood impacts those around us
- Everyone contributes to the culture of the organization
- Negative messages lead to poor motivation and dissatisfaction at work
- Positive messages enhance our mood and well being and impact our work
- Leaders need to set an example with a positive outlook
- A positive culture at work is motivating
- Performance is improved when the culture is positive
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.