In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Pete Williams, Entrepreneur to explore some practical advice and strategies. Engage customers from the first moment.
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Can I Help You? is a course showing how to engage customers from the first moment rather than being robotic. Entrepreneur Pete Williams explains to Eve Ash how to engage customers and avoid service turnoffs with new approaches and positive body language and tone to ensure a positive guest experience.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to use positive body language and tone, and pattern interruption to avoid a service turnoff. You will know how to engage customers with open questions and practical information, enjoying customer conversations and fun new approaches.
elearning course learning objectives
- Engage customers from the first moment
- Use pattern interrupt and avoid service turn off
- Engage from the start, with positive body language and tone
- Offer practical assistance and provide useful information
- Ask an open question to begin a conversation
- Create new approaches and make it fun
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.