English at Work 02 - Saying Where People Are is an entertaining course that explains the prepositions needed for saying where people are and use the present continuous tense for actions in progress. The course covers grammar, idioms, vocabulary and pronunciation and is ideal for workplace learners who already have basic skills in English. It promotes communication and language competence by building the desire and motivation to learn and the confidence to try. Confidence in learning and using English leads to successful communication.
- Learn language functions - Saying Where People Are - over by; next to; out of/in; at; down
- Master simple grammar lessons – Present Continuous Actions in Progress - examples of everyday language
- Master everyday idioms – Outside your comfort zone; Fall into place; Under the weather; Up in the air; Don't hold your breath
- Build vocabulary – action/reaction; ignore; trending; clients; hire/hired; to/two/too
- Learn and practice pronunciation – The Sounds of S and Sh
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
- PowerPoint Slides
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.