Talk about what you do everyday, what you often do and what you never do.
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Basic English 06 – A typical day is an entertaining course to help people improve their English, and learn to talk confidently about what you do every day, what you often do and what you never do. It also covers basic grammar, useful everyday expressions and new vocabulary. The style is simple, clear and easy to follow, and will help learners develop confidence in speaking English correctly, both at work and in their personal lives.
Basic English 06 – A typical day is part of the Cutting Edge Basic English Series which features great characters in amusing situations with fun storylines. It optimizes learner engagement in real conversations, with practical activities that are immediately applicable in the workplace, and in everyday life. The learning approach is founded on proven language learning principles presented in an innovative and effective style.
elearning course learning objectives
- Build confidence in speaking conversational English
- Learn to describe things people do every day and on the weekend
- Learn some basic grammar –Simple Present tense –3rd person s
- Master some common phrases and expressions – 24/7, day in day out
- Build vocabulary of words about frequency – How often: never, always, usually, sometimes, often
- Practice speaking with examples that recap the lessons – talking about things we do day to day and routines
This is available as part of
- Leaders Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.