How to Create a Motivating and Fun Culture with Your Team Workshop
Eve Ash will share best practice strategies to build a successful culture and help answer these common concerns:
- How do I motivate my team if staff are negative and stressed?
- How can I change the culture from blaming and defensive to problem solving and innovative?
- These may be good ideas, but I already struggle with time and budget
Eve will share:
- Strategies to energise the staff – including the psychological and physiological benefits of humour in learning and skill building
- A practical systematic approach to understanding attitudes and how to overcome negativity
- Team building strategies that are quick and effective
- How to resolve and reduce conflict in easy logical steps
- Best ways to give and receive feedback so people are less likely to feel offended or defensive
- How to manage mistakes so people are inspired to improve and innovate
Book Eve to speak at your event
NOW READ: Coaching and Motivating for Better Performance
NOW WATCH: Getting Motivated, Staying Motivated at Work